While there’s still time to register online through Friday, and you can also sign up at the door on Saturday (10/10) between 1:00pm and 2:30pm, here’s what those who have already registered need to be doing between now and the pub crawl:
- If you don’t already have Instagram on your phone, download it and spend some time practicing posting photos and videos.
- Keep collecting the pop-tabs from your soda and beer cans.
On Saturday October 10, plan to arrive at Zoo Bar (1220 McGee) around 2:00. We will need to get everyone checked in by 2:30 so we can get the teams organized and go over the rules. Those of you who haven’t already picked up your shirts will be able to get yours at the door when you check in.
Things you need to bring with you on event day:
- Your phone, fully charged, with Instagram installed.
- If you have one, bring a phone charger with a wall plug. It would be a shame to run out of charge before you’re done with the crawl.
- Don’t forget the pop tabs you’ve been collecting!
- We will provide each team a 1-qt Zip-Loc bag to collect more tabs during the pub crawl, but if you’re feeling lucky feel free to bring additional bags/containers.
- Don’t forget your ID!
Currently the weather forecast looks beautiful — a sunny day with a high in the low 70s. Let’s home that holds!