You can still join at the last minute by arriving at Zoo Bar between 1:00 and 2:30 this afternoon with $15 cash.
The pub crawl begins in just a matter of hours! Your generosity has raised $1,100 and counting for the Christmas celebration at Ronald McDonald House of Kansas City!
Participants should arrive at Zoo Bar by no later than 2:30 so we can get teams organized and try to kick this things off by 3:00. We’ll have snacks while you’re waiting, and a free taco bar set up when you return at the end.
Be sure so bring your photo ID and your fully charged phone. Hopefully you’ve already installed Instagram! (Bring a wall charger if you have one.)
If you already have your shirt, be sure to wear it!
While there’s still time to register online through Friday, and you can also sign up at the door on Saturday (10/10) between 1:00pm and 2:30pm, here’s what those who have already registered need to be doing between now and the pub crawl:
- If you don’t already have Instagram on your phone, download it and spend some time practicing posting photos and videos.
- Keep collecting the pop-tabs from your soda and beer cans.
On Saturday October 10, plan to arrive at Zoo Bar (1220 McGee) around 2:00. We will need to get everyone checked in by 2:30 so we can get the teams organized and go over the rules. Those of you who haven’t already picked up your shirts will be able to get yours at the door when you check in.
Things you need to bring with you on event day:
- Your phone, fully charged, with Instagram installed.
- If you have one, bring a phone charger with a wall plug. It would be a shame to run out of charge before you’re done with the crawl.
- Don’t forget the pop tabs you’ve been collecting!
- We will provide each team a 1-qt Zip-Loc bag to collect more tabs during the pub crawl, but if you’re feeling lucky feel free to bring additional bags/containers.
- Don’t forget your ID!
Currently the weather forecast looks beautiful — a sunny day with a high in the low 70s. Let’s home that holds!